Parenting after a Loss
Options

Raylan:1 Mom and Dad:0

This weekend he finally won the formula battle.  He's always preferred the x2 more expensive ready to feed kind, but has tolerated the powder...it didnt hurt his tummy, he just prefers the flavor.  After it took DH 2 hrs in the motn to feed him last night, he wins.  We will get the pricier stuff to keep our little guy happy...sigh.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Raylan:1 Mom and Dad:0

• Options
    They are conniving little creatures, aren't they?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD was the same way!

I figured I am paying extra for my sanity, DD's sleep, and time. 

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

One of my friends tried to switch from premix to powder & it made their baby constipated so she wrote a nice letter to the company, just explaining what happened a& asking if there was a difference in the formula's while making it. She got a letter back with some free premix samples.

Just throwing that out there.

I'm glad you are able to make little man happy though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBandEddie:

This title cracked me up, although I'm sorry he has a silver palate! LOL small price to pay for a happy baby though, right? 

btw.. HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!  

Thank you!

Yea, so switched to enfamil nb ready to feed (the only king he liked!) but that only comes in ridiculous 2 oz bottles...the non-infant formula is too hard on his tummy.  Then we tried enfamil gentlease ready to feed...hated it...finally we found a sensitive formula he seems to really like that comes in a reasonable size...fx this lasts! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"