November 2011 Moms
Options

need to clean up our mouths

I about had to wash DH's mouth out with soap this morning.  His sister, BIL and our 2-year old niece are staying with us for the holidays.  We were getting ready to head out sledding when we blew a fuse from the space heater.  DH says, Oh sh.it.  Wouldn't you know it, she repeated it over and over and over.  I looked at him and told him we need to quit saying these words around DD before we have 2 little potty mouths for Christmas.  LOL!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: need to clean up our mouths

• Options
    I try to be really careful, but sometimes things slip.  Last Christmas after I broke a plate she was walked around saying "son of a b!tch" the whole night.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

imagembgreenwalt:
    I try to be really careful, but sometimes things slip.  Last Christmas after I broke a plate she was walked around saying "son of a b!tch" the whole night.

This made me LOL!  I've been trying really hard to be good too.  Eek! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL sounds like something that would happen at our house! It's definitely something that DH and I need to work on!
  • Options
    Yeahhhh, DH are potty mouths, so we've slowly been trying to say 'fudge' and 'shishkabob or shawshank redemption'. :-)
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I wait until the kids go to bed at night to let loose a little. Unless there's something that really has me up set, I'll only say a handful of words. A close friend of mine used to cuss like a sailor! Two kids fixed that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am horrible for this!  I really need to watch it now that DS has become a parrot! 
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"