Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hi Everyone

It's been especially quiet around here lately. I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones! Low key pre Christmas weekend here. Anyone doing anything fun?
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hi Everyone

• Options
    Hi there. We're having lunch with friends today, Christmas Eve dinner with the IL's tomorrow, then Christmas with my family on Christmas Day. It'll be fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, but I'm also exhausted just thinking about it!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    We had a night out last night that would've been wonderful except for the dramarific couple we went with. They had a huge fight which they never do. SO and I still enjoyed ourselves! Today we are going to celebrate Christmas with some good friends. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve
    dinner at my Grandma's and Tuesday is present opening at home then to my parents and then to SO's parents. Then we come home and crash, haha!

Nothing too exciting but it will be fun! Merry Christmas everyone!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had some illness running through the house last week and are at the ILs now for the holidays. Heading back home tomorrow
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"