Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group : )

Hi everybody : ) Welcome to the Adoption Prayer Group. We are a support group that uses the power of prayer. If you want to join you?ll get a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. If you?d like to join, have any concerns, special prayer requests, praise, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com. New members are always welcome!

This week in Praise: I haven?t received any new praise requests recently, so I?ll add this one - praise for this board and the support and friendship it provides. Praise for all of the people on this board that have their little ones or are moving forward in the process. For Special Prayer Requests Please pray for the tax credit, I know so many are hoping and praying that this passes. Also, let?s Welcome our newest member herray!! Do you have a praise or prayer request? Let me know either by responding to this post, PM-ing me or e-mailing me at

DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com.

Here is our Bible Verse for the week: Psalm 25:5 ?Guide me in your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You do I wait all the day long? Here is our Question of the day: How did you meet your DH/SO? My DH and I were high school sweethearts. We started dating when we were sophomores : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Adoption Prayer Group : )

• Options
    Can I join even if I'm not the best catholic?
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options

imageStrawberryglobug:
    Can I join even if I'm not the best catholic?

Absolutely!  Any denomination is welcome, as well as people that aren't affiliated with any denomination or church.  All are welcome : ). I'll add you to my list, as soon as the next person joins I'll give you your prayer partner. In the meantime I'll be praying for you of course : ). Welcome!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your icon in your signature. Is it your last name or a reference to Harry Potter? It seems familiar to me but I can't place it.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options

imageStrawberryglobug:
    Your icon in your signature. Is it your last name or a reference to Harry Potter? It seems familiar to me but I can't place it.

Ha, it's a Harry Potter reference.  Luna Lovegood is my fave character, it's a quote from her.  Love the Harry Potter books, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, The Passage - a lot of fantasy books lol.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"