May 2012 Moms

Christmas parties

Today we head to my inlaws for a huge Christmas diner with his extended family and unlike most I love my inlaws. Tomorrow is church then cleaning the house, Monday back to the inlaws for the whole day with just his immediate family, lo is the youngest of 7 grand kids, so it's a blast. Then Christmas morning is just us, dh and our 3 boys. Christmas diner my whole extended family comes to our house, everyone brings food so it's not too much work and my kids get to stay home with their toys! I can't believe it's here already this year flew by!!!

What are you all up to today?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Christmas parties

• My sister arrives tonight and my Mom comes on Christmas Eve after work. My sister is babysitting LO on the 24th so we can go to our friend's annual Christmas party. It will be my sister, my mom, DH, LO, and I Christmas morning.

christmas day we are all going to my in-laws to have a huge family dinner including BIL and SIL and their 2 dogs. 8 adults, 3 kids, and 2 dogs in a very small house.  

My mom, sister, and I have not had Christmas together in 6 years or more so I am very excited. Especially for LO's first Christmas! 

• My parents and brother and SIL came over our house for dinner and gift exchange earlier tonight. I spent the whole day cleaning, baking, and cooking chicken marsala and various side dishes while DH hung out with DS. On Monday night we are having my parents and other brother as well as my in laws and BIL for dinner so I am doing it all over again! Tonight was only because tomorrow morning my brother and SIL are leaving for China. my SIL's parents live in Beijing, she was born and raised there. They will be gone until mid january and were excited to give DS his gifts tonight!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"