January 2012 Moms

What are you Hoping to get for Xmas?

Trying to liven this board up a bit...

What are you super duper hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Could be from your man, parents, anyone..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you Hoping to get for Xmas?

• My Mom is getting me a subscription to Entertainment Weekly.  I love reading it because its not gossipy and has great reveiws of books and info on movies and tv shows.  I'm also hoping for the new Bare Minerals foundation.  It's more solid and I don't like how the old Bare Minerals was powder that got everywhere.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! I love getting magazines, but I don't even get subscriptions anymore because I'm not regular at reading them.

I'm hoping to get an engagement ring...  :D

But in all seriousness... I'm really hoping to get some GC's to get new clothes. My wardrobe is old, and I need some nicer work clothes. 

• Loading the player...
  • My own build a bear. Seriously. And I actually happen to know that I am getting one but he picked it out and named it and all. Bears are a special thing in our family and so this will be special to me : I got a bear for Steve before we were married and we made one together just before DD was born :
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Sewing machine!  I'm tired of going to my mom's for every project.  I think hubby got me one :)

Anniversary

• All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hinted about an iPhone 5. We will see if Santa heard me!
  • I bought myself a Coach purse (on clearance at the outlet) from LO. My H doesn't know yet. LOL
  • I want to remodel the kitchen. It's small and I love to cook/bake.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• laser cut gold ball studs. I feel bad; DH said he spent more money on me than I did on him.  I kept myself to our budget. He did not. Ugh. 

I guess this means I'll spend more for his birthday than I normally would. 

• my family doesn't really exchange gifts anymore, just for the kids really. and my husband is terrible at surprises but this year I actually do not know what he got me! I have a couple suspicions so we'll see.

I wanted a bezel set garnet pendant for DS2's birthstone. I have a black pearl (DS1 is june/pearl) on a chain and I think a bezel set garnet on the same chain would be pretty and keep both my boys close to my heart. awww..

my other suspicion is the Nike Fuel band thing? I'm not even sure how it works but I like the nike GPS watch he got me a while back so I'm interested. this thing:  https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/lp/nikeplus-fuelband

I got him a new wetsuit.

• imagejs13524:
    All I want for Christmas is a good nights sleep!!
    AND? omg this.
  • imagemrs.larry:
    imagejs13524:

AND? omg this.

Totally this.
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHuahine:
    imagemrs.larry:
    imagejs13524:
    AND? omg this.
    Totally this.

LOL!

I don't even wish for it anymore, since it's just not going to happen :)

Hope all you ladies had a wonderful holiday, and received wonderful presents!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"