1st Trimester
Options

Those of you with little/no symptoms, come in!

Just wanted to see how many of you have no symptoms (or maybe even just a few minor ones). I'm 9w4d and have virutally no symptoms at all. We had our first U/S at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat. :)

When I first found out at around 4w, I felt "different". That's the only way I can describe it. Boobs were slightly more sore than how they usually were before AF....but that's about it. Now, at 9 weeks, they are not sore most days, but some days they are just a little. I feel slightly more hungry than usual. No cravings, aversions, nausea, or anything else.

Don't go back to the OB until I'm 12 weeks. Just trying to relax as much as possible. I know plently of people who say they never had symptoms....but it's hard not to wonder what's going on in there. I had very minor light cramping in the beginning, but that left around 6 weeks or so. So most days I feel almost completely normal....like how I felt before I got pregnant.  Anyone else want to share?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Those of you with little/no symptoms, come in!

• Options
    Take a deep breath, and be positive! I was having a TON of symptoms the last few weeks and as of yesterday or the day before things have subsided a lot, consider yourself lucky for not having the nausea and the rest of it. Stay excited, all will turn out just fine. It's apparently pretty common for some people just to not get a lot of symptoms!
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I had maybe one day where I felt really nauseous and didn't want to eat. I've thrown up a few times but I think it was more from a cold I had (and all of the drainage). But for the most part, my boobs feeling bigger has been about the only thing. Our first ultrasound is the day after Christmas so hopefully that will relieve some of my curiosity. My mom and mother in law both said they had relatively symptom-free pregnancies, though, so maybe it's just genetic. No cravings, no food aversions, no real morning sickness, and very mild cramping. Glad I'm not the only one!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to know the few/no symptoms make other ladies nervous, too!  I will be 6 wks this weekend, so I keep getting told that either I'll be a lucky one with no side effects or that they just haven't kicked in yet. lol
    Erica and Jellybean Part Deux

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    As much as I despise how nauseous I feel every day, the moments that it does actually go away make me so nervous! lol. I guess having the morning sickness makes me feel pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I too have had very few symptoms, but I just had my second ultrasound and the heart beat was there and the Doctor said that the baby was looking good. It's so hard not to worry,but try to stay positive and relaxed. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The only symptom I have is heavier breasts, no m/s and really no nausea. Though with my last pregnancy that all kicked in around 7 weeks for me. I used to worry a ton about fewer symptoms but ever since I began working in a busy hospital ER/Trauma center I realized it's totally normal. Every woman is different. I work with a ton of nurses whom have all been pregnant at some time or another so it's always interesting to see how pregnancy is different with all of them.

We have one that is about to deliver who was never sick or nauseous not 1 day in her pregnancy. We have 4 others that are pregnant and not one of them is a puker. Yet my sister's, SIL throws up multiple times a day. And then we have one of our doctors that's pregnant and she has hyper emesis, which I would never wish on my worst enemy.

Plus a lot of woman who do have miscarriages will have strong pregnancy symptoms right up until the day they miscarry. So as much as it's so easy to analyze every single symptom, it's just something that's really unique to each individual woman.

BFP#1 10.03.11| Chemical Pregnancy 10.11.11.
    BFP#2 11.13.11| diag@13wks T21/Cystic Hygroma/Hydrops | D&C 1.24.12
    BFP#3 12.13.12| HR 174 | Materni21 - All Chromosomes Normal! | EDD 8.25.13
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Options
    Thank goodness no morning sickness here. Just random symptoms that only make sense once you string them all together. My boobs had been so super sore that I told my husband to stop looking and don't even think about touching, but that went away after a week so I thought I was due for a rough period. Then I kept having to pee in the middle of the night, thought I had a UTI. Got dizzy and slightly nauseous after Thanksgiving dinner, vertigo? Convo at work a few days later with coworker who just came back from maternity leave had me taking a test the next morning. FINALLY a +!!!! And as much as I want to shout my news from the rooftops or wear a sign saying "Yes, I am preggo and No, you may not touch my belly!"; I want to be cautious and wait 'til after the 1st trimester. This secret is driving me nuts!
  • Options

Yep, my symptoms have really varied day to day. I had literally ONE day of being very sick and nauseous, and things have been very mild other than that. I am hungry all the time, my boobs are definitely getting bigger, and my sleep patterns are way out of whack, but over all I feel pretty good.

We had our first ultrasound and heard the heartbeat on Wednesday, so I know that things are going okay! I'm just lucky so far.

imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have had symptoms...but the main one that I was sure I would get (mainly because ppl kept telling me this): morning sickness. I don't really throw up, but I am extremely nauseous until I eat something in the morning. Usually though, I am very lucky and feel just fine. I've been moody as all else...I hate it! I snap at almost everything and I feel so terrible afterwards. I've been very tired lately, so a nap a day is a must! I have had sore boobs ever since I found out at 6 weeks, and very rarely, I get cramps. But other than that, I'm fine haha so thankful that I'm not sick every hour of every day.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagekatyceleste:
    Thank goodness no morning sickness here. Just random symptoms that only make sense once you string them all together. My boobs had been so super sore that I told my husband to stop looking and don't even think about touching, but that went away after a week so I thought I was due for a rough period. Then I kept having to pee in the middle of the night, thought I had a UTI. Got dizzy and slightly nauseous after Thanksgiving dinner, vertigo? Convo at work a few days later with coworker who just came back from maternity leave had me taking a test the next morning. FINALLY a +!!!! And as much as I want to shout my news from the rooftops or wear a sign saying "Yes, I am preggo and No, you may not touch my belly!"; I want to be cautious and wait 'til after the 1st trimester. This secret is driving me nuts!

I do the same thing with my husband...telling him not to touch haha they just hurt so darn bad!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

My symptoms were much more pronounced for the first 2 weeks I knew I was pregnant but lately have let up a bit. 

I get nauseous with certain foods, and if I don't eat regularly enough but otherwise no real M/S. I have cramping and am absolutely out on my feet by 9pm but have managed to get through without naps so far. My breasts are tender, and bigger and heavier with lots of obvious blue veins now. The irritation has kicked in, and the horrendous bloating but seriously, compared to how grotty I felt a week ago, this is all a lot more bearable.

One of my good friends just gave birth and she felt great right through her pregnancy with no M/S or major fatigue. Another good friend threw up every day of her 2 pregnancies so everyone is different.  

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had IVF and actually had wayyy more symptoms when I was going through the stimming phase.  My boobs are gigantic, but mostly, it's from overall weight gain.  I was on bed rest prior to ET and gained a lot of weight.  Other then big old girls, I got NOTHING.  
    TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250
  • Options
    My only real symptoms have been needing to pee frequently and kinda sore boobs-like if I lean on something, or lie on my chest. I also find myself super tired before bedtime, although I think not drinking is the cause. Every now and then I think I feel nauseous but then drink water or eat something salty and feel fine-not really sure if I am looking for it, or if it's real to tell you the truth! Other than that, I feel absolutely normal...I say I have food cravings, like olives or pickles, but the truth is I've always craved those things! 

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    Eh, I don't have many symptoms.  They're pretty mild compared to what others are going through.  I didn't have much when I was pregnant with my daughter either.  I have super sore boobs, I can smell everything in sight, and my nose is runny/stuffed up all the time.  That's about it.  However, I'm not even 6 weeks, so I'm sure all the other not-so-fun stuff can come .... crossing my fingers it doesn't, though.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    I don't have many-to-any symptoms with my pregnancies.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am in a similar boat. My boobs feel perfectly fine they hurt on thanksgiving day and that's the only time they've felt different. I have barely had nausea, although it does happen a little in the morning so I eat something and then I'm fine. The last few days though, I have started to get pretty bloated. But really, if I didn't know I was pregnant, these little things would not make me think I was, if that makes sense.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Other than me being tired 24/7, I feel great!
    BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I have only been tired earlier in the evening and that's about it. I have my first u/s this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"