Late Term and Child Loss

Loss CheckIn

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to our Thursday checkin!

I am sorry to have to welcome new loss moms this week but am so glad that you have found us. I hope we can bring each other some much needed comfort and support. Please feel free to join in when you are ready and share as much or as little as you wish. Also, if you have any questions you would like answered, just ask! Any lurkers out there please don't be shy, we would like to be able to support you too.

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal?

QOTW: The Holidays are really hard for a lot of us, how are you doing so far in the days leading up to them?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Loss CheckIn

• Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?

No

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal?

Get through Christmas, my birthday and new years.  no real plan other than feeling what I feel

QOTW: The Holidays are really hard for a lot of us, how are you doing so far in the days leading up to them?

Horrible.  Can't believe this is our 2nd Christmas without Corbin. 

Everything I need to do to get ready for Christmas.  We're hosting at our house for the first time and MIL is crapping all over everything nice or my family related I try to do.  Also trying not to think about how horrible it's going to be to have 3 kids and 4 adults other than DH in our house when we wake up Christmas morning because DH's family thinks it's best for them to stay the night Christmas eve - they only live like 30 minutes away.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

No - just a lot of steps back 

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Start individual therapy QOTW: The Holidays are really hard for a lot of us, how are you doing so far in the days leading up to them? Not the greatest - I thought this time of year would be much different and it is hard readjusting my expectations  

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? sophia and how much I miss her 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week? I kinda have, actually. I'm not a deeply religious person, by any means, but I do have my beliefs. Yesterday, some friends from my church came over and helped me look at things in a different light. I've been struggling lately with the "Why me, God, why?" bit, and they helped put things into a perspective. I feel so much better now. I feel like I'm on the path to acceptance.

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? If I can make it through Christmas, I'm gold.

QOTW: The Holidays are really hard for a lot of us, how are you doing so far in the days leading up to them? It's been a struggle. Doesn't help that I have several friends who will be celebrating first Christmases with their little ones, and I won't be doing that with Devon. I've just been keeping busy and trying to remember my little perfect angel and not all the bad stuff.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I just want it to be 2013 already. I'm so over 2012. This has been the hardest year of my life, and I am desperate for a new start. I'm desperate to see my husband again, desperate to really start TTC...I just want to put this year behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

No.

Make it through Christmas. This year is so much harder, this would have been her first Christmas. I hate seeing all that 'first christmas' crap in the stores. 

Not good. Every day is more of a struggle. I miss Bri.

I miss Bri so much, I've even slept with her urn occasionally. Trying to be in the Christmas spirit for the boys but it is so damn hard. 

Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Nope!  Much like many of you, I've taken steps back...

Lose 8 more pounds to finally get to pre-Bradley weight.  Diet and exercise.

Horrible.  I've done basically nothing at work all week but cry at my desk.  

I just want to have my little boy back.  I was originally excited to TTC again, but I don't think becoming pregnant again will make me feel better.  All I want is Bradley back. 

• Its my first check-in.

Have you taken any new steps towards healing this week?  I have started a journal to/for Elsie (memories during pregnancy and L&D memories, and memories of the hours we had with her little body).

What is the next goal you have set for yourself? Do you have a plan to help achieve that goal? Tomorrow is the memorial service. Just wanting to get through that.

QOTW: The Holidays are really hard for a lot of us, how are you doing so far in the days leading up to them? I was planning on still being pregnant and seeing the holidays go by knowing it meant we would see each other's faces soon. Today is the first day I have mostly felt ok, but its still moment by moment. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

No, not anything that I haven't done already. Just keeping busy I guess.

To get a new job.  Yes, I have a plan and an interview 1/8/13.  If I get it, we will be moving to Phoenix as the job starts 1/28/13. 

I am getting extremely emotional and angry.  Why the anger? I really do not know...but I find myself looking at my little girls pictures more and more as Christmas gets closer.

Not much...just getting through this next week.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"