Late Term and Child Loss

Complete meltdown...

I guess I should have expected it by now but I had a complete and utter breakdown the other night.  DH and I were fighting because his mother has added to everything we have been going through instead of being a source of comfort and I completely lost it.  I don't like the person I was and all I could think was that Sophia would be so disappointed in me because she wouldn't want her parents fighting like that.  I guess I need to seriously consider more regular one on one therapy on top of the group meetings we have been going to.  Maybe part of this is the stress of the holidays but definitely time to reevaluate.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Complete meltdown...

• I'm so sorry that you had a meltdown and that your MIL isn't adding to your comfort.  I remember and still think sometimes if Corbin would be disappointed to see what goes on in our home and how DH and I treat each other sometimes.  I myself need to get back into one-on-one counseling.  I went a few times because it was offered free through work but I didn't care for the woman and after my last session, because I was actually having a good day that day she said "well I'll see you when I see you I guess!"  Rubbed me the wrong way.  Holiday stress on top of the grieving process is just horrible.  Wishing you peace and love.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• ((hugs))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"