June 2012 Moms

Half-Birthday Extravaganza!

Silly- I know.  However, DH and I decided to have a little get together to celebrate dd's half-birthday, which was Tuesday.  We invited our parents, grandparents, and siblings over for pizza and cake.  We started a "Guess the Baby's Weight Pool" for 5$ a guess. Her appointment was yesterday so we were able to crown a winner, haha.

We invited everyone thinking people would be busy with holiday stuff but everyone we invited, except my sister-in-law (but thats a whole different post for a whole different day haha) came.  We said no gifts but of course, people brought little gifts for her.   

All in all, its not something we'd celebrate each year but who knows, maybe when she gets a bit older we will celebrate by taking her out to dinner or something, just the three of us.  It was nice to get together!

Did or is anyone doing anything to celebrate lo's half-birthday?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Half-Birthday Extravaganza!

• What a cute idea! We didn't celebrate his half-birthday, but I did spend a lot of time that day freaking out that I only have 6 months left to plan his 1st birthday party. I'm so not a planner, but one of my dear friends is Martha Stewart reincarnate, so I feel like I need to have a really well-coordinated party!

• What a great idea! I like any reason to celebrate so I'm all for it. Too bad we already passed my DS's half birthday though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD's half-birthday is Christmas Eve, so there will be celebrations for sure! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cute...DS had turned 6 months in the beginning of the month and we celebrated by doing his holiday photos...:)
  • So cute! Sounds fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"