June 2013 Moms
Options

Another DD?

2»

Re: Another DD?

• Options

imageladybuggrl9802:
    imagekaleyandjason:
    So I was totally going to stay out of this because I missed the original post, but I don't believe you either ladybugwhatever your screen name is. You are trying entirely too hard. No it isn't because I don't believe a woman could actually do this job. It is mostly because I don't believe any highly trained LE officer would be so niaeve to think people don't lie on the Internet and FB. You can make up anything any more! I seriously suggest if you want to stick around that you lay low for a few days and let this blow over and die. Just my 2 cents.
    I made an offer to give my name to your moderator and make my Facebook public. She can peruse through my hundreds of pictures and see my 200 friends, most of whom are law enforcement. Then she can report back and tell you that I've been telling the truth. I'm not trying hard I'm just trying to defend myself as I've been told repeatedly I'm a fraud.

If you are a legitimate, normal person and want to start fresh. Drop it. Remove yourself. Come back fresh faced, with a new SN in several days. Introduce yourself, be normal. Don't act like a fraud.

Hmmm maybe you can be an astronaut!! Complete with moon rocks and freeze dried ice cream!!

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imagekaleyandjason:
    So I was totally going to stay out of this because I missed the original post, but I don't believe you either ladybugwhatever your screen name is. You are trying entirely too hard. No it isn't because I don't believe a woman could actually do this job. It is mostly because I don't believe any highly trained LE officer would be so niaeve to think people don't lie on the Internet and FB. You can make up anything any more! I seriously suggest if you want to stick around that you lay low for a few days and let this blow over and die. Just my 2 cents.

I made an offer to give my name to your moderator and make my Facebook public. She can peruse through my hundreds of pictures and see my 200 friends, most of whom are law enforcement. Then she can report back and tell you that I've been telling the truth. I'm not trying hard I'm just trying to defend myself as I've been told repeatedly I'm a fraud.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It isn't BLT's place to check out a poster on this board to prove she isn't a fake. You might just be a little crazier than I originally thought.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imageclizh:

imageladybuggrl9802:
    imageclizh:
    No, well then please share. Just as you described! Maybe with today's news paper too? pleaseandthankyou
    I was being sarcastic about posing a picture on this board of myself. That's why I said jeez. I may be dumb according to you guys but I'm not that dumb.

Convenient. It works for you to be "not that dumb" right now, doesn't it?

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. I have been respectful and have gotten nothing but grief. I hope that your moderator takes me up on my offer so you can eat your mean words.

Even if she had a name and a FB profile how do we know that's you?  And if it is you, how would we know you're really pregnant?  People get vetted by posting on the board on a regular basis.  There is no shortcut.  Give it up.

• Options

imagekaleyandjason:
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imagekaleyandjason:
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It isn't BLT's place to check out a poster on this board to prove she isn't a fake. You might just be a little crazier than I originally thought.

I was waiting for someone to say something about this! NQB is dead on... and didn't someone say something earlier... wasn't it even you OP?? About how people make fake FBs every day, some looking completely real! Pish haven't you seen Catfish?? I love that show! The original documentary kicked butt too.

• Options
    imageclizh:

imagekaleyandjason:
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imagekaleyandjason:

I was waiting for someone to say something about this! NQB is dead on... and didn't someone say something earlier... wasn't it even you OP?? About how people make fake FBs every day, some looking completely real! Pish haven't you seen Catfish?? I love that show! The original documentary kicked butt too.

If I can make up my profile and have been doing it for 4 years, have my family listed as my family and have fiends and family comment on posts I should be given my own tv show because there is no way anybody can fake my profile. I watch catfish and most of the time these people fake their forum profiles not Facebook.
  • Options

imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    I call shenanigans. Someone who works in law enforcement a)doesn't brag about it b)won't say go ahead and come find me c)has more common sense when using online communities. BTDT.

This.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imageclizh:

imagekaleyandjason:
    imageladybuggrl9802:
    imagekaleyandjason:

If I can make up my profile and have been doing it for 4 years, have my family listed as my family and have fiends and family comment on posts I should be given my own tv show because there is no way anybody can fake my profile. I watch catfish and most of the time these people fake their forum profiles not Facebook.

I'm a real person who has recently posted an ultrasound pic too.  If you gave the mod my profile, whose to know?

• Options
    I don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, but thanks everyone for giving me a chuckle today. Also, I'm kinda regretting ignoring the original post. Oh well.
    griffin
  • Options

imageCynthiaC1213:
    I don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, but thanks everyone for giving me a chuckle today. Also, I'm kinda regretting ignoring the original post. Oh well.

Yes Lol

BTW Cynthia I absolutely love your siggy pic, it makes me giggle every time I see it!

• Options
    It most certainly is not my place to creep on people. Furthermore, I wouldn't want you to be able to access my information(not because I don't believe you, but because we're not at that point yet) and as someone with experience in cyber crimes, just no.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    What happened to this thread? Did she delete everything in it? Weird...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"