January 2012 Moms

Completely Random Rant Re: Slippers

WHY OH WHY can I not find any slippers without non-skid soles!?!? I used to get these great slippers at old navy but they don't carry them anymore. Now ALL the slippers I find have the rubber soles and then I feel like I'm wearing shoes in the house and ...

Dammit I just want some with soft bottoms. I promise I won't slip!

anyone know of any good ones?

Re: Completely Random Rant Re: Slippers

• imagemrs.larry:

Dammit I just want some with soft bottoms. I promise I won't slip!

Do you pinky-swear????Big Smile

Lol. Thank you for making me crack up at work. Sorry I can't help on this one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • happy to oblige. Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLibraryChica:

I'm a slipper sock person. They are soft and non-skid. 

Also, doesn't Totes make those kind of  slippers? I feel like they do. Or at least they did. 

yes slipper socks might be the way to go. I wanted slip on/slip off kind but you do what you have to do...

yes, I do believe that totes and even I want to say isotoners (is that right?) used to make them and now EVERYTHING has soles. we don't wear shoes in the house so it feels odd. But most importantly I like to be silent on the hardwood floors when I walk in and out of the boys' room when they're sleeping.

• You are hilarious! lol

I do socks. Because yes, slippers feels like I"m warking shoes and it just doesn't seem right. I'm also on the floor most of the time with DD so it's not comfortable and it feels clunky...

I just have the opposite problem. I DO slip all the time HAHAHAH Embarrassed

• I got some really fuzzy socks from Target!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebigbear:

You are hilarious! lol

I do socks. Because yes, slippers feels like I"m warking shoes and it just doesn't seem right. I'm also on the floor most of the time with DD so it's not comfortable and it feels clunky...

I just have the opposite problem. I DO slip all the time HAHAHAH Embarrassed

LOL. I blame you for this epidemic of non-skid soles... Wink

• You've probably found something by now but I get all mine from VS online...

https://search2.victoriassecret.com/?all=0&i=1&q=slippers

All kinds and most are on clearance this time of year! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"