Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Wassup Wednesday?

Two days until the Mayan Apocalypse ladies, how about a midweek review?

You know, in case the meteor or aliens or zombies actually do get their shyte together and come on time.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wassup Wednesday?

• Options
    I actually closed on our house yesterday without needing to be bailed out of jail! I've been sitting in new house for 2 hours waiting for ductwork guys to come and just realized I had the appointment time wrong. I kind of feel like a dummbass. Oops!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats on the house ETS! Glad it happened without you having to commit a crime, haha :)  Not much going on here. Still have wrapping to do. My H and I are fighting about his drinking, not so fun. My brother is stopping by this afternoon on his way down to my parents' house from his place in CT. I'm really looking forward to that, haven't seen him since end of September.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on the house, ETS!nbsp;LOL, I keep forgetting the world is supposed to be ending soon. Guess I shouldn't have bothered Christmas shopping! nbsp;

ETA: ETS, make sure you change the locks on your new house! That was something they mentioned when we took a first time homebuyer's class. You never know who has a key to the house...and you definitely don't want the crazy seller lady getting back in!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    I missed this yesterday. I went ahead a went Christmas shopping because my luck is the world won't end tomorrow, no meteors or molten lava or explosions and I would be stuck out shopping two days before Christmas and that would be bad for all involved!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"