May 2012 Moms
Options

ultrasound

Just lurking on May 2013... mommas are having their 1/2 way ultrasounds... crazy that it was a year ago that I was sizing up the US pictures and wondering if DD was going to come out looking like a monkey!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ultrasound

• Options
    I know!  I have two friends that are KU now, one due in June the other in August.  Its so exciting to watch them on their journeys, especially since everything is so fresh in my mind.  I really want to be pregnant again so I get to live vicariously through them!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Last year LO wasn't in our Christmas picture but this year he is.  It is so strange that one year ago I couldn't wait to meet him and now here he is everyday!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"