Illinois Babies
Options

Need Rec For 3D Ultrasound place

Hello!

I am looking for a place in the Aurora/Naperville area to have a 3D ultrasound taken.

Thanks!!

Re: Need Rec For 3D Ultrasound place

• Options

I've gone to Peek-a-Belly in Lockport twice. The first time at 11 weeks,  but the baby wasn't cooperating for a good picture, so they gave me a recheck card to come back at 13 weeks for free. The second time, baby was cooperating. Pics turned out great.

My H and I are going back this Friday (at 17 weeks) for our gender determination. Again, if the baby isn't cooperating & crossing it's legs, then they will give another recheck.

The place is a minute off of 355 so it shouldn't be hard to get to from Naperville/Aurora.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My husband and I drove from the city (Streeterville) specifically for this place (Peek-a-Belly) and it was worth it. LO had his legs and arms covering his face, so she told us to go across the street to grab lunch and come back to see if he would cooperate. It was definitely worth it, as when we came back we got some good photos of him! They are great people to work with who want you to have a good experience. If we get pregnant again, I would definitely go back to them in an instant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"