Late Term and Child Loss
Options

how do I support a friend (loss)

I suffer with infertility and chronic miscarriages so I know the pain that it brings, but my best friend went in on Sunday to be induced at 37 weeks because after a month on bed rest her blood pressure was endangering her health. At 5pm I sent her a message telling her I was thinking about her and can't wait to hear any updates. At 6:30 she sent me a message back saying she is not up for visitors and that her little boy's heart rate dropped and that they were unable to get it back, he didn't make it. I have wept for her for what seems like forever but I do not know how to be there for her, support her or what to even get her. I was thinking I would buy her a locket so she can keep a picture of her precious angel but I do not want to be inaapropriate. Any advice? And Thank you for shariing your heart ache so others can better support and understand.

Re: how do I support a friend (loss)

• Options
    There's an FAQ posted at the top of the page that has helpful advise on what to do and what not to do.  Jewelry is always a nice gesture.  Sorry for your friend's loss.  Feel free to direct her to this board for support.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

You may also want to read our blog, it has a lot of helpful information.

https://thelossblog.blogspot.com/ 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"