Health & Exercise
Options

remedies for upset stomach and burping?

now that i have the constipation handled, now im dealing with extreme upset stomach and burping.does anyone know of any remedies to cure this. the upset stomach hurts so much, that it has made me lose my appetite?

my friends told me to drink perrier, tonic water, club soda, it just makes it worse with the burping. I'm burping like 50 times a day. the only time when it stops is when i laying down then when i sit up...burrrrrrp!

my doctor gave me a script for stomach pain which ive been taking with gas x but thats not working. im going to try mylicon which someone said worked for them with the gas problem. i notice also my upset stomach goes away once i burp then later on i have stomach pain again. thanks for your help

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: remedies for upset stomach and burping?

• Options

How long have you had this symptom?

I ask because it sounds similar to a bug I just had and not typical of PG symptoms.

• Options
    not a bug. saw doctor said its normal. told me to take b6 vitamins w saltine crackers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are they wet burps (e.g. a little vomit mixed in...gross I know)?  If so, that could be a sign of acid reflux.  I have it and I have it really bad.  It's also accompanied by a feeling that something is stuck in my chest/throat.  Tums don't work for me so I take Zantac 150 2x a day.  It helps out immensely but does not cure the burps 100%.  I feel for you.  I find it almost as bad as the nausea I experienced for 21 weeks straight.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    well taking b6 vitamin 50mg before breakfast and dinner has really taken away my stomach pain, but i still have the burrrrps. which r really gross and annoying. my dr. said to try gasx but that hasn't worked. then he said mylicon which i cant find anywhere but i heard its the same as gasx. ugh. i hope im not burping throughout my whole pregnancy, ewwwwww. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagejglenn4:
    Are they wet burps (e.g. a little vomit mixed in...gross I know)?  If so, that could be a sign of acid reflux.  I have it and I have it really bad.  It's also accompanied by a feeling that something is stuck in my chest/throat.  Tums don't work for me so I take Zantac 150 2x a day.  It helps out immensely but does not cure the burps 100%.  I feel for you.  I find it almost as bad as the nausea I experienced for 21 weeks straight.

yikes. i thought this whole nausea thing is only in the first trimester, the 2nd trimester you're back to your normal self until 3rd trimester. i guess it comes to show you that every pregnancy is different. hope you feel better now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"