Parenting after 35

Is anyone else excited for This Is Forty?

I have looking forward to this movie for a couple months.  I turn 40 in May and I love Judd Apatow movies.

Re: Is anyone else excited for This Is Forty?

• I just turned 40 last week so this movie is spiking my interest. I may have to go see it or at least rent it on DVD when it comes out!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Movie?  In a theater?  I vaguely remember that!

Actually, my visiting SIL and I always do a movie matinee when she visits at Thanksgiving.   We saw Lincoln, which was fabulous!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am currently in denial that I am just over 4 months from 40 so trying to avoid anything of the nature!
  • Yea it does look fun and I love Paul Rudd
  • I hope it is as good as it looks like it is going to be! I am excited for it!

• I probably won't get to see it until it hits Netflix, but it's already in my queue. DH and I turn 40 next year, so should be interesting to see.
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haven't seen many Judd Apatow movies but I thought Bridesmaids was total genius! I want to see this one just because I'm 40 already, but I'll probably wait for the dvd.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesmerka:
    I have looking forward to this movie for a couple months.  I turn 40 in May and I love Judd Apatow movies.
    My 40th is in March and I feel the same way about his movies. So far I've loved them all. I can't wait for it to come out.

edit to add that i have the biggest crush in the world on Paul Rudd.

• I'm going to break my streak of not having been to a movie theater since the girls were born to go.  I love Judd Apatow and I loved knocked up.  I think it's going to be good.
  • I just saw the trailer and it looked pretty darn funny to me.  I run a playgroup and I think it would be a hit to see with a bunch of other mamas.  Here in my area I have tons of friends around my age with babies the same ages so, YAY ;-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Did anyone see this yet? I've heard good things about it and could always use a good laugh.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"