Parenting
Options

Can Adults Wear Flower HeadBands? POLL

What say ye, parenting. Yay or Nay 

imageimage 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Can Adults Wear Flower HeadBands? POLL

• Options
    No. Headbands cut off circulation to the brain, which can cause brain dysfunction. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageDebbie Downer:
    No. Headbands cut off circulation to the brain, which can cause brain dysfunction. 

Is that why your face looks like that? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsPteranodon:

imageDebbie Downer:

Is that why your face looks like that? 

Its from years of stress and anxiety.  Takes a toll on a person. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I vote yes. As long as they go with the outfit and they aren't hideously large.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love headbands with flowers, but I don't own any because I look like I'm 12 when I wear them. But if that wasn't the case I would rock them! 

• Options

I am the queen of hair flowers. So, I hope so. You can always tell if I'm having a bad hair day or if I haven't showered in 2 days by the amount of flowers in my hair. I don't do headbands though. Mine are flowers of varying size, shape, and color on clips.

Adult's cannot wear those waffle headband flowers you see on babies though. Cuz that would look really odd.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

Those fall into the same category as tights and leggings- appropriate until your age hits double digits.

Those examples aren't terrible though. 

I would pay to see you rocking one of these headbands. I bet you could totally pull it off too! 

• Options
    Yeah, the examples you posted aren't bad.  I was expecting Carrie form SATC bad though. 
  • Options
    The ones pictured are fine. The giant, bigger than your head ones are gross on adults and babies,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Generally I'd say no. I'm sure there adults that can pull off the right type of flower accessory though.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I agree that it depends on the outfit.  In general I think it looks nicer in a formal setting, like a wedding than day-to-day with jeans.
  • Options
    Depends on the outfit to match, but generally yes.
  • Options
    I had a few in my 20s.  I think I'd feel foolish wearing one now.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options
    The ones pictured are cute but pf course there would end up being AWs that would go overboard and make them look tacky to everyone.
  • Options
    I wear them all the time, but I'm thinking more the knitted kind for winter with knitted flowers on them.  And I'm 28 (though look 18 so I can get away with it for longer probably).  My mom put one on and looked ridiculous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"