May 2012 Moms
Options

yet again....anyone else?

pregnant again... worst thing is i was on the patch... ooooh well =] anybody else?
   EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: yet again....anyone else?

• Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is very exciting. My last two are 18 months apart. I was very upset when I found out but, I love this age gap. They are already best friends!!! Good luck! You will be fine
    Tara
  • Options
    My lo is 18 months younger than my middle. I was very upset during the pregnancy and I find 2u2 a challenge but it is fun! Already lo loves his brother soooo much.

Congrats and if you want to talk let me know
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you but i may have posted to soon because i started bleeding =[ im thinking chemical preg. but idk will go to the er later and see...

• Options
    Oh no! I hope not a chem pregnancy! Wishing the best! (I am 15 weeks along today!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    well i just tested and it was BFN so idk im really thinking chem. pregnancy though

• Options

I wanted to be... but my period hit me full force last night (a day early too)

We will see what happens next month... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that you had a chemical pregnancy. big hugs!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"