Single Parents
Options

baby's last name??

Hi, so I have a question of the baby's last name.

I was married but after divorced, I got my ex last name until now. But baby's father is other person, he is just my ex boyfriend, he told me he wants nothing to do with me and the baby. In this case, should the baby get my last name? baby's father last name? or my maiden name? Any suggestion for me? 

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker

Re: baby's last name??

• Options
    I would not allow your ex boyfriend's last name on the birth certificute. He has already said he does not want anything to do with the child. As for your maiden name or your last name...which do you have now? Do you ever plan to or want to change your last name back to your maiden name? If you think you'll want to go with your maiden name at some point then give the baby your maiden name, however if you are fine with your last name now then I'd give the baby your last name.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    Your maiden name, and you should change yours back too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well same with me my daughter has my x husbands last name. I changed mine back to my Maiden name and my son has my boyfriends last name. I dose not bother me that my daughter has my x husbands last name but I shure as heck didn't want it. If I was you I would go back to your maiden name and have your new baby have your maiden name as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    give the baby ur madien name and change ur back
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"