LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend Plans?

I feel like we have been lacking in our normal weekly posts lately...
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options

tonight - L is picking up the kids from school and taking them to do a few errands, we'll meet for dinner, and then L will leave to go write. I have big money on the fact that she will say, "I will go in the morning...I want to sleep in my comfortable bed tonight."

tomorrow - no plans during the day. I asked the kids what they wanted to do, and was told "stay in our pajamas all day and play games." LOL.  I hate this time of year when it is cold and everywhere you go is packed. We have my office holiday party late afternoon/early evening and will all go to that.

Sunday - No plans.It looks like it is supposed to be rainy on Sunday, so maybe the kids will get their Saturday wish. I need to start wrapping presents, but can't do it until the kids are in bed and fast asleep - and by that time, I am exhausted. HUMPH.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I agree about our normal posts. I'll get a FF up there.

Tonight we are having leftovers and hopefully getting some sleep.  We have had a crazy week and E has another ear infection.

Saturday  - We hope to sleep in and by sleep in I mean 6:30 or 7.  Then some cleaning, cooking, and working followed by the holiday party for our local LGBT center.  DW is on the board.

Sunday - Again we hope to get a slightly longer sleep then meeting friends to see Santa, have lunch, and do some shopping.  Sunday afternoon and evening will be more work and maybe I'll catch the end of the Packer game (unlikely, but maybe).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Well since Healz flew to Chicago this morning at the last minute, I've got a low-key weekend myself I think.

Tonight:  My plan is to hang with the dog, go for a long walk with her, and spend the evening on the couch watching netflix and folding laundry.

Saturday:  In the morning I have a meeting with the family group I work with to support families with gender-variant kids -- It's a highlight of my month because the kids and their families are so awesome.   

Sunday:  Cycle monitoring in the morning, and then possibly a sly introduction of two of my queer friends in the evening so that they hopefully get along ;)

Nothing too crazy, but I'm looking forward to the downtime :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Options

Fri: Leaving work at nooon and heading to IN. K mentioned going to see the zoo lights there tonight.

Sat: Not sure. I told K whatever was fine with us! Maybe we can do Scottys for dinner...I have a slight obsession.

Sun: K's daughter J's birthday party is at the mouse place at 11 AM. I have not decided if I am leaving from the party or not yet...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Tonight: Movie or game night with the big girls, the babies have a cold and are going to bed early.

Saturday: There is snow on the mountains so if J is off work I would like to take the kids to play in it.

Sunday: Church hopefully. J and I might go to the Chipotle big boss Christmas party in the evening if we can find a sitter.
  • Options

Tonight - Dinner just the two of us!  I have cooked dinner all week so M said she was taking me out tonight.  Watching some more netflix snuggled together.  We are currently watching Grey's Anatomy (even though we have seen it but I missed last season).  I am also currently watching Supernatural and Numb3rs so we have choices tonight if Grey's isn't what we want to watch.

Saturday - Resting!   I have had a rough few days.  Baby A is now footling breach so the pressure has been intense.  We might do a bit of shopping in the evening if I am feeling up to it.  Our Christmas shopping is done but I want to find a cute outfit to wear to Christmas so we can take some pictures.

Sunday -  Watching the Texans game and then heading to my sisters for her fiance's surprise b'day party.  My sister called me today to let me know she has a designated spot I am supposed to sit and not move from... This means I will get to spend some time with my family. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

We were talking about going to see the Hobbit tonight but I didn't nap and have been getting evening sickness for the past couple days we were ordering pizza and watching tv/movies at home.

Tomorrow I have a final meeting with recent birth clients and then an interview with some potential postpartum clients. The afternoon and evening are free and may involve groceries and Costco.

Sunday we may go to the movies early-ish and then the rest of the afternoon/evening is open. This is nice as last weekend was so busy. I do have some work to catch up on and prepping for a busy week before the holidays next week, including friends in town, etc next week. 

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"