TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Can you help me with this? (siggy)

Hey girls--

I'm updating the blog with a better definition of who should post on 6+ since there is sometimes confusion.  I know it won't stop everyone from coming over here when they shouldn't, but maybe it will help a bit.

https://ttcalblog.blogspot.com/p/for-newbies_22.html

It's the first thing under the How-Tos.  I just kinda typed something up quick, but can change it to whatever.  

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can you help me with this? (siggy)

• Yes to car seat's edits. I'd make just one little suggestion to change "part" to "member".

"TTCAL6+ is a community for women who have been (remove "an") active members of the TTCAL board for 6 months or more. If you also like snark and humor post an introduction and show your support to others."

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"