December 2010 Moms
Options

I was watching 20/20 on TLC...

...and they showed some crime scene photographs of a house that "indicated a struggle."  And they looked exactly like how my house looks all the time.  So if I die in some sort of household accident, crime investigators will assume that someone came in here and we had an intense, room demolishing struggle.

How embarrassing... Wink

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: I was watching 20/20 on TLC...

• Options
    I'm laughing, but I feel like I shouldn't be since we are talking about you dying! hah! Seriously, though, I am just now getting my house back in order from having a newborn two years ago. sigh.
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    OMG, you crack me up, jilly!!!! We're the same way. DS' favorite passtime is unpacking things and taking things apart. The only time the house stays tidy for more than 5 minutes is if he's gone or sleeping.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lmao jilly! I keep picking up toys right after G plays but I should just give up. His favorite thing to do is dump his pails full of hot wheels cars on the floor.
  • Options
    LOL!  But seriously, these kids are like mini tornadoes! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    Lmao jilly! I keep picking up toys right after G plays but I should just give up. His favorite thing to do is dump his pails full of hot wheels cars on the floor.

Omg! J does the same thing! He can't just play with one you, he has to dump everything out!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Options
    Bahahahaha! 
  • Options

LOL, this cracked me up!!  Our house definitely looks like someone broke in, rearranged everything, and left disappointed most of the time. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I live with a mini and a maxi tornado.  Make that two maxi tornados (me and my DH).  My house looks more like a bomb exploded and left the walls intact.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"