Who's still here? — The Bump
January 2011 Moms

Who's still here?

I'm curious?  How many people still check and post on this board?  I know I've been away since DS was about 8 months or so.  There use to be a lot of ladies but I'm sure it's dropped quite a bit.

Re: Who's still here?

• I pop on periodically.

Congrats on your BFP! 

• I check every couple of days.  It's pretty quiet here.

• I pop on every so often, but it's pretty slow.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think a bunch of us tried to keep it alive and it just fizzled out. Or it got very annoying to see 200 views and one comment. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I pop on and post when I'm nursing right now, but come Jan. I know I won't be checking/posting much at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image MarSamWhitney:
    I think a bunch of us tried to keep it alive and it just fizzled out. Or it got very annoying to see 200 views and one comment. lol

^This

Every now and then we'd get a few old faces pop in with BFPs but they'd quickly forget about us and move on to their new BMB.

I come on here when I'm bored, but mostly stick to FB.

• I check every once n a while..
  • I check every once in a while, but it has been so quiet lately, and life has been so hectic that I am checking less and less frequently. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I pop on too, but also find there's not much to respond to and I usually don't know what to say. I miss the board though!

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Facebook killed the Jan board....

I hopped over to Dec since my LO arrived early and this board was all jumping ship for FB at that point. I check back every few months but it's dead.

• image IncogNeato:

Facebook killed the Jan board....

I hopped over to Dec since my LO arrived early and this board was all jumping ship for FB at that point. I check back every few months but it's dead.

Good luck with #2!! Just around the corner, huh? So exciting!!

• I lurk. I just found out I'm pg again so I'm back on the bump. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Haven't been in here for ages. Hi!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was on the Aug 13 board while pregnant with my second.  Now I'm just lost. Not pregnant, not trying to be right now...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I check in from time to time now that my daughter will be 3 in a couple months on December 30th I have more time too