December 2010 Moms
Options

Pip on iPhone from photobucket

I *think* it works now. (But i am electronically challenged...) Maybe I'm just dumb, but I always thought I used the code at the bottom (img) but I think it works now using the HTML code. Let's see, FX. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Pip on iPhone from photobucket

• Options
    Yay! Squishy baby! Congrats again!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Awww, hi squishy baby.  Congrats!

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I try? Photobucket stopped working for me months ago but I never tried the html code.

Eta
    Nope. When I click the post button, the whole html code disappears, like what TB mobile does with symbols. Wtf...I'm going to try the img code again.

Eta2
    Nope lol. Someone told me I have to update my phone. Guess thats truly the issue for me!
  • Options
    Oh!! I also wanted to say congrats again! Your newbie is a cutie!
  • Options

So pretty!  She looks so alert too for 8 days old!  I just remember C always looking so sleepy at that age.

Edit - 8 days, I can't do math. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG!! pass me the baby water!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cutie pie!!! And hooray for pip on iPhone I have to try again
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagexxbabycakesxx:
    Can I try? Photobucket stopped working for me months ago but I never tried the html code.

Eta
    Nope. When I click the post button, the whole html code disappears, like what TB mobile does with symbols. Wtf...I'm going to try the img code again.

Eta2
    Nope lol. Someone told me I have to update my phone. Guess thats truly the issue for me!
    I also have my Java turned off I have no clue of this had anything to do with it as I have no clue what Java does :/ oh, and with java off, mobile doesn't seem to delete characters either - dashes, parenthesis, etc. at least so far!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Where can I find this java??

Eta
    Found it! Trying again...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    OMG dee!!!! I farking love you!!! I've been trying foreverrrrr to figure this out! HUGS!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!
  • Options
    So cute! Congrats!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"