April 2011 Moms

Just a Reminder!

I know some of you ladies have a/s and babies being born coming up soon. I expect to see gender announcements and baby details (maybe some pics if you share)
photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just a Reminder!

• I have to confess, when i saw this post title it thought it was a Kegel Exercise Reminder! I started doing mine!!

I have 10 more weeks to go! I'll keep you ladies updated. I have a feeling the little man will arrive one week early! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGrace0609:
    I already made my post about our third BOY, but I can update that we picked his name! Benjamin Cody We finally found a mn with enough meaning for me...he will be named after my brother!

Yay! I love the name and the special meaning :) 3 boys makes you the Queen of the house!

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenettie27:

I have to confess, when i saw this post title it thought it was a Kegel Exercise Reminder! I started doing mine!!

I have 10 more weeks to go! I'll keep you ladies updated. I have a feeling the little man will arrive one week early! 

Hahaha, I can do a Kegel Exercise post if you want :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 3 more weeks until my RCS. 3 more weeks. It's a HOLY CRAP/ FINALLY kind of moment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • imagebandgeek08:
    3 more weeks until my RCS. 3 more weeks. It's a HOLY CRAP/ FINALLY kind of moment.

That is so soon! Good luck and enjoy holding that little squish in your arms :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageverovladamir:

I can't wait. Due 8 weeks from Friday with our first little girl! Eleanor Beatrice, named after DH's grandmother.

Can't wait to find out what everyone else is having/see pictures!!!!!

I love the name. It is beautiful :) You are almost there! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemhaas28:

imageGrace0609:
    I already made my post about our third BOY, but I can update that we picked his name! Benjamin Cody We finally found a mn with enough meaning for me...he will be named after my brother!

Yay! I love the name and the special meaning :) 3 boys makes you the Queen of the house!

One of my students once wrote that his mom was a "lonely little island, floating in a sea of testosterone." Smile

I thought it was a great description. I'm so happy you found a middle name that is special to you!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I will be sure to update here as I feel the strongest connection to this board.

I had a little spotting and went in for a transvaginal u/s last week.  Everything looked great, thankfully.  My first 'real' appointment is 12/28.  I figure the a/s will be sometime in March and since we won't be Team Green this time around I can't wait.

Might be on that same "lonely island in a sea of testosterone" as Grace.

Grace:  Love Benjamin Cody.  What a great combination!

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• imageAMB11:

I will be sure to update here as I feel the strongest connection to this board.

I had a little spotting and went in for a transvaginal u/s last week.  Everything looked great, thankfully.  My first 'real' appointment is 12/28.  I figure the a/s will be sometime in March and since we won't be Team Green this time around I can't wait.

Might be on that same "lonely island in a sea of testosterone" as Grace.

Grace:  Love Benjamin Cody.  What a great combination!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!  My BF's side of the family is really good at producing boys so I feel there is a chance I could be a member of that "lonely island in a sea of testosterone". RIght now I am outnumbered and will for sure be until we decide it is time for another baby.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are adding another little boy to our family in the spring! His name is going to be Oliver! 

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • pI am 34 weeks!  Way different pregnancy this time!  I blame it on a 20 month old! We are team green this time.  I am thinking boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"