C-sections
Options

Compression belts

Hello Ladies,

I am an older FTM.  I would like to buy a compression belt to use after my c-section. 

Do you have any recommendations on 1) specific belts and also 2) where the best place is to buy?

How long did you wear your belt after your c-section?

Thanks!

3 angel babies; m/c 2009, 2010, 2011. Our little blessing is due February 2013. Lilypie Maternity tickers image

Re: Compression belts

• Options

I hear the belly bandit works wonders, people have said you can get them at BRU, but you can always just google it. Amazon has everything, so they probably have this too.

I only wore the binder they give you in the hospital to make me feel more "together" for the first week and then I didn't wear anything.

Good luck :)

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    The binder the hospital gave me was amazing. I wore it until 2 weeks PP. I probably would have worn it longer but it got too big and couldnt find one in stores that was of the quality the hospital one was. I also had the belly bandit and tried it after the binder and it didnt work for me. Ask the nurse or your OB for sure about the binder when youre in the hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Like PP, i used the one I got in the hospital and it was amazing!!!  I used it for about 4 weeks - all the time.  It helped me feel put together and helped me protect where my incision was.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"