Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What's for dinner tonight?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

1.  How are you? Can't complain : ) Still dealing with lots of morning sickness, but it's worth it.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We had our first ultrasound on Friday! It was so amazing - he or she was measuring right on track and had a nice strong heartbeat. Lowlight - just feeling sick all of the time.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? We have a busy weekend of Christmas festivities. I love this time of year!

4.  What's for dinner tonight? BBQ sandwiches, "Crash" potatoes and green beans.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options

1. Doing well. Busy week but holding it together so far.

2. Highlight: We too Jocelyn on a "date" to Palomino then the Yuletide Celebration. She LOVED all the singing and dancing!

Lowlight: Didn't get any work done - not that I'd rather be working, but I've been falling behind on some things :/

3. Tomorrow evening we are going to the "Totally Bazaar" at City Market. My husband and I have decided to do all of our Christmas shopping for each other there in order to keep it local. Local food and drink too!

4. I'm working a 24hr shift at the hospital, so I grabbed a sub from Jersey Mike's. A "reward" for having to work!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How are you?  Good.  Getting tired; bout to head upstairs and watch TV :-)

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - watched my niece on Saturday.  We had fun building a gingerbread house and playing with the dogs.  Lowlight - nothing

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Christmas with my dad's side of the family. I love this get together. We see family that live in Ohio that we only see once (maybe twice) a year.

4. What's for dinner tonight?  We had a friend over tonight for dinner.  I made shake n bake chicken, green beans, brown n serve rolls, and Julienne potatoes.  For dessert I made pumpkin whoopie pies and snickerdoodles.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options

Yum, you guys are making me hungry!!  blueturkey, what are "crash" potatoes?  You might need to share that recipe.  :-)

1.  How are you? - Doing better.  Still not 100%, but getting there.2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - The weekend was mostly a lowlight due to me feeling like death warmed over most of the time.  Eli also had that stomach bug that's been going around.  Needless to say, we didn't do much.3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Getting a fence installed in our backyard so the dogs can go out whenever they want.

4.  What's for dinner tonight? - Pizza!  We were at a family gathering baking peppernuts - tiny, spicy little cookies.

• Options
    imageebd08:
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Getting a fence installed in our backyard so the dogs can go out whenever they want.

Ugh! I'm waiting for the day for that to happen for us!  I'm still waiting on approval from our HOA.  Our dogs are going crazy!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    imagejfresh:

1.  How are you? Tired, we're transitioning from the swaddle and Rnp this week

I do not envy you right now.  We swaddled Eli until 6 months because he slept so well with it.  I hated giving it up.  Good luck!  I hope your little guy does all right with all the big changes! 

• Options
    imageathlete010688:
    imageebd08:
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Getting a fence installed in our backyard so the dogs can go out whenever they want.

Ugh! I'm waiting for the day for that to happen for us!  I'm still waiting on approval from our HOA.  Our dogs are going crazy!

HOAs are such a pain!  We had to fight with them for a while over ours too.  Hope you get approval soon! 

• Options

1. How are you?- we are doing great! A little bit tired because DS isn't wanting to go to be at night, but nothing to bad.

2. Weekend highlight/ lowlight-  highlight- finished pretty much all my christmas shopping! There wasn't really a lowlight.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? It's my last full week at home with DS before I have to go back to work, so I'm looking forward to lots of cuddle time! We also have two family christmas parties this weekend!

4. What's for dinner tonight? I'm thinking ham... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Blah! I have a cold, and coughing is making me throw up...I have a horrible gag reflex when pregnant.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: spending the day with my best friend. Lowlight: not sleeping, I am so tired!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? DH is giving finals, and then he is off work for almost a month. And we are having a DD free weekend! I wish it was just for fun, but we are going to be doing stuff to get ready for LO#2s arrival. I am still excited :)

4.  What's for dinner tonight?  Chinese

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  How are you?

Tired.  My son decided to stay up until 11:30 last night, but still get up at 8.  I was up until about 3 wrapping Christmas presents.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Lowlight is and almost always will be working the weekend.  Highlight is spending time with my family this past weekend, watched some Christmas specials, etc.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

My son's 2nd birthday party is this weekend, so looking forward to that.

4.  What's for dinner tonight?

No clue.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"