Maine Babies
Options

She's getting spoiled...

Avery likes to nap while she's laying on my chest... I keep letting her...I hope I'm not going to regret this later

Re: She's getting spoiled...

• Options
    But she's so cute how could you resist :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aidan ALWAYS did that when he was Avery's age. I would just read or watch tv over him. I loved it, he was so tiny and snuggly. Now he never falls asleep like that :(    Enjoy it while it lasts!
    Aidan Jake 7/25/08 Cooper Cole 7/27/10 Tessa Morgan 8/9/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kara does the exact same thing.  She'll only go to sleep when she's being held, and even if I hold her until she's completely out, the minute I put her down she wakes up.  It's been so hard to get anything done around here lately, and I too am afraid that if I keep this up she'll never learn to fall asleep on her own.  Grrr....
  • Options
    Jenna did that too.  You won't regret it - she is too young to be spoiled or make habits - enjoy it! 
    Janine image image image
  • Options
    I let Conner do that all of the time. I keep hearing that it's not spoiling them b/c they are too little. I hope that is true!
  • Options

I'm guilty of that too.  I've decided that if/when I start to see that it's a problem, I'll break the habit.  Until then, I don't think letting her feel loved & secure is a bad thing... 

Smile

• Options
    I still let Anderson nap on me.  I don't care if it's bad.  He loves it, I love it, and he won't stay this little forever.  He's already getting too big for my chest, so our days are numbered.  Just enjoy her tiny cuddly-ness!
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"