Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

OBGYN in Carrollton/Lewisville?

I live in Carrollton and work in Lewisville. I am currently miscarrying. I do not like my current doctor and looking for a new one to complete this ordeal and be familiar with when I become pregnant again. Any recommendations? Looking for compassion this time around.  Thank you!

Re: OBGYN in Carrollton/Lewisville?

• Options

Would Plano be too far from you? I go to Dr Grisham, his office is right next to Plano Presby. It's a very small practice and I get royal treatment everytime I go. They always have time to see me right away.

ETA- I am very sorry what you are going thru. It does get better! hugs!

• Options

Thank you for the kind words and the referral.  West Plano is not bad from home.  Hoping to find someone closer to home & work, but may need to expand my area to make sure I find someone I fit with.  I was seeing a doc in Plano for a while, but changed to Carrollton doc when I found out I was pregnant just for the ease of location. 

Thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in the Carrollton area myself. I have the best OBGYN in Irving. Right off of 161 and Macarthur. She is the best and all of her staff. Dr. Jennifer Staud. I'm not  to far from 161 and I can get there in about 10 min. Worth the drive! Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I just wrote all of this in another post, but Rachel Zimmer is a CNM at Baylor Irving and is wonderful. Dr Limosnero is in Flower Mound and has privileges at Flower Mound Presby and Medical Center of Lewisville.
  • Options

I live in Carrollton as well and I goto Dr. Montaratro He's amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"