Pregnant after 35

**mama2many**

How are things? I have been thinking about you and hoping that you did go into labor on your own and have an easy and smooth delivery! Please update when you can!
Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.

Re: **mama2many**

• Thanks for checking - STILL pregnant. I CAN NOT believe it. My MW is floored - each of my last 3 have gotten earlier. I'm officially as far pregnant as I've been in 4 pregnancies.

I've been having lots of time-able contractions, for spurts of several hours at a time for 3 weeks now. I thought for sure Friday would be it - got down to every 6-8 minutes for 5 hours then it all fizzled. The blessing, he is staying head down finally. Really hoping this baby comes soon - I'm getting scared of his potential size...

8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Did your MW give you a size estimate? Maybe he won't be as big as you fear!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedanuli8:
    Did your MW give you a size estimate? Maybe he won't be as big as you fear!

ya, growth us three weeks ago they thought about 6 1/2lbs. So, obviously, they could have over estimated, but could have been under too. If they were right, we're looking at about 9+ at this point.

I had a total hysterical melt-down this am. Trying SO hard to lean into my faith, pray, and have confidence that it's doable. I was fine for the last few days, really praying it's soon. 

8 month cutie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You know how inaccurate the growth u/s can be--I have heard of it predicting a 10-pounder who ended up being just under 8 pounds! Sometimes we have too much faith in what technology tells us and not enough in ourselves and our abilities. You absolutely, positively can do this. You are going to be fabulous. And then you're going to update us with all the deets on your beautiful new baby!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"