May 2012 Moms
Options

Our weekend get away!

So our little trip went well. Kiddos survived with my parents which is a miracle all on its own. We left around noon on Saturday and arrived at the resort at 2. We had a kid free lunch, which was weird. I kept looking for someone to feed/clean up! Lol.
Our couples massage went great, very relaxing despite being put in a room that looked like it was straight out of the "saw" movies. It was the room that they use for water treatments. So pitch black, completely tiled with hoses sticking out of the ceiling! They made it look super nice with candles all around though. Dh commented that he was looking for the creepy doll to come out "you have 20 seconds to complete your task"! I then got a pedi/mani and waxing done. We had dinner reservations at 8 at the top of the mountain. You have to take a tram up there which was really awesome minus the slinky dress and open tied shoes in negative 8 degrees
We ended up staying at dinner until midnight and going back to the room right after. We both found sleeping hard so we ended up leaving hotel at 8 and going home. All around we had a great time and enjoyed our time away
Tara
Tara

Re: Our weekend get away!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"