January 2012 Moms

Breakfast in bed

We have three older boys 10, 9 5. Romance was never a problem. We wee so sweet to each other. Then our SPIRITED little man came along and it's all but disappeared. I have thought so many times, Will we ever come out of this? Just when I felt like all was lost, DH comes in this morning after letting me sleep in, cleaning up projectile baby vomit three times, and cooking an elaborate breakfast for the boys, and surprises me with this huge tray of breakfast, coffee and juice. I've never gotten breakfast in bed ever, believe it or not, and my heart just melted. Even though i would really like to hear from other moms who survive the rocky road of having a SPIRITED baby, and come out on top loving their DH and continuing to romance each other, I would be super happy to hear from every one from the January 2012 club to share something out of the ordinary that's happened to you or by you. Thanks! Happy holidays all.

Re: Breakfast in bed

• That's so sweet. :)  I, unfortunately, will never get breakfast in bed because DH works night shift and is therefore asleep all morning.  He brought me my Christmas presents in bed last year, but I was pretty sick feeling at the time.

I can't judge how spirited your DS is compared to mine, but DH and I get the romance in after bedtime.  We also take advantage of time in the car to shoot funny quips at each other to maintain our relationship.  When we're tired, we both enjoy a good snuggle.  It's the little moments that really keep us going.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"