Single Parents
Options

Court feb 2013

I'm from Massachusetts, and My daughters father and I are going to court in feb. I'm thinking about getting a lawyer. Ive never had to go through this before so i am clueless.

He takes her 2 days a week, but i just recenly found out he does not have a place for her to sleep.. she sleeps in his bed with him. this is unacceptable. will the judge still grant him overnights if he does not provide a place to sleep for her?

Also, he has PTSD..will i be able to obstain his medical records to make sure he is going to thereapy and taking his meds like he is supposed to be doing. If he is not, then he obviously is not in the right state of mind to be around her. Also, by law to receive verteran disability it it mandatory you go to thereapy and take your meds (unless your dr cleared you from them).

him and I do not get along. period. long story short, he broke up with me after our family vacation to disney. Slept on my couch for two months, moved out on my birthday. and now we fight more than ever. Im not trying to play the good guy but im not the bad guy either. Im a mom, trying to do whats best for my daughter.

Is there anything i should know or ask when i go to court in february?

-thanks ladies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"