October 2011 Moms
Options

My fake Uggs are trying to kill me.

I bought my fake uggs for three bucks on clearance last year at JCP. I am using them for my shoveling the driveway/walking the dog boots. Well they suck. Today was our second snowfall and the second time I have slipped in these boots and fell down onto my very steep driveway. Today I fell so hard on my elbow I cried, when I tried to stand up I slipped again and rolled and rolled and ended up rolling onto my grass. I grabbed Oliver's boots and finished without losing any traction. I am glad I was not using the snowblower!
siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: My fake Uggs are trying to kill me.

• Options
    That is what you get for buying fake uggs!

I judge penny for buying fake uggs!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Well I knew you would.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I judge you both. But I'm sorry about your elbow, Penny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    At least I'm consistent!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    You need some mukluks! Last Jan I took a trip to Stegers in Ely. Have them already for our trip back up there!! Maybe Santa can bring you some!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLiz4444:
    That is what you get for buying fake uggs! I judge penny for buying fake uggs!

I was so proud of myself for grabbing another pair of Uggs on Black Friday at the Navy Exchange...tax free..I got the regular tall for only $125!!  They are awesome, but not as awesome as some mukluks.  Liz, you may like them.  I have the original tall in black.

https://www.mukluks.com/

It doesn't have to be below zero to wear them either, you can wear them without the warm insert.   

• Options
    I have some Earth boots that are really nice but I want to keep them nice. YKWIM?
  • Options

imagepennysuedog:
    I have some Earth boots that are really nice but I want to keep them nice. YKWIM?

Gotcha!  I just googled them...super cute!  

• Options
    I hope your elbow feel better. Ouch! I've heard some people like those Bogs, but I am not sure if they are winter appropriate. They're pricey, too. I have no room to talk; I've lived in Iowa my whole life, and I rarely wear winter appropriate shoes. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I'm not sure real Uggs would've been any better Penny! I took a very, very hard fall in Uggs a couple of winters ago.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"