October 2011 Moms

I'M DONE!!!

With my SD's bedroom.  My MIL, BIL, and husband aided in cleaning, organizing, and painting my SD's bedroom for her birthday.  It was a long and difficult process, but it was worth it.  She loves it!

Before:

During:

After:

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: I'M DONE!!!

• Looks wonderful! Great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG, I want that room!! Purple and green is my favorite color combination. Nice work!

• Loading the player...
  • imageaml+japan:
    OMG, I want that room!! Purple and green is my favorite color combination. Nice work!

Nora's bedroom is also green/purple/grey combo.  It is also my favorite combo.  Thanks for the compliments too, ladies.  I never want to paint stripes again.  I wouldn't recommend it either. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Very cute! She is going to love it.   
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • It looks great! I'm so glad your SD likes it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cute! I love the bed frame!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Adorable. I'm glad she likes it so much.

Slight side note, as the child of a dad who was married several times and is currently married to someone who has trouble accepting the fact that my sister and I exist, I want to say thank you for being so good to that little girl. I'm not sure she'll ever say it but having a good step-parent is a wonderful gift.

• imageFianschneid:

Adorable. I'm glad she likes it so much.

Slight side note, as the child of a dad who was married several times and is currently married to someone who has trouble accepting the fact that my sister and I exist, I want to say thank you for being so good to that little girl. I'm not sure she'll ever say it but having a good step-parent is a wonderful gift.

I'm sorry your Step Mom is a hosebeast.  I was also a step child.  My SD was okay when he was sober, but he was a horrible man when he wasn't.  My mom and his divorce was ugly, and I blame the both of them for pinning my siblings (he is their father) in the middle.  I try to be a good step mom, but I have a hard time expressing my love for her.  I am afraid to step over that line since her mom is in her life.  I try to still be a good example, give her a good home environment, and allow her to be herself; however, I would be lying if I said it's been an easy road.  Thank you for the compliment, because being a step-parent is sometimes more difficult than just being a parent.  

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"