October 2012 Moms
Options

Teen Mom

I only like the original teen moms, so I'm totally watching the almost two hour long episode of the originals. I know its old but its a train wreck I can't stop watching!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: Teen Mom

• Options
    Oh my goodness, this is such a guilty pleasure of mine too! It definitely is like a train wreck! There always seems to be mini-marathons of the various seasons on. I have some on for background noise everyday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Loves! (And so does DH haha)

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is there a new episode for them?  I thought they were done...  They're my favorite ones too, but I still can't stop watching the other ones either!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageeksmith:
    Oh my goodness, this is such a guilty pleasure of mine too! It definitely is like a train wreck! There always seems to be minimarathons of the various seasons on. I have some on for background noise everyday.

I turned it on for the background noise so I can get stuff done. I ended up planting my rear on the chair. I can't stop watching!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    imagerachelmichelle1:

imageellcore:
    I only like the original teen moms, so I'm totally watching the almost two hour long episode of the originals. I know its old but its a train wreck I can't stop watching!

Grrrrrrrl, teen mom 2 is only worth it for me because of Jenelle and her mom. I just giggle.

Also, I've been meaning to tell you that I need to meet the hotel room set designer for Supernatural. I know I'm only on season 2, but it's just occurring to me that there is a new, weird 70's pole divider with stuff on it (like Shlitz signs and cans!!!! Or naked lady silhouettes) each week. I am obsessed. It's the little things. ;)

See how big of a fan I am? I didn't notice! I'll take it all. ;]

We finished season 7. I'm so bummed. I have to wait for season 8 to o to Netflix or find it online somewhere. I need Dean in my life everyday!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    imagerachelmichelle1:

Grrrrrrrl, teen mom 2 is only worth it for me because of Jenelle and her mom. I just giggle.

THIS!  I just want to friggen slap that girl!  I feel so bad for Jace.  That kid is going to be messed up for life because of her and her mother! 

• Options
    imagequeenie521:
    imagerachelmichelle1:

THIS!  I just want to friggen slap that girl!  I feel so bad for Jace.  That kid is going to be messed up for life because of her and her mother! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    imageellcore:
    imagequeenie521:
    imagerachelmichelle1:

imageimage

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Options
    imageellcore:
    imagequeenie521:
    imagerachelmichelle1:

imageimage

Zomg! I forgot how amazing she was! I watched all of Teen Mom 1 and 2 while I was pregs. 

• Options
    imagerachelmichelle1:

imageellcore:

Also, I've been meaning to tell you that I need to meet the hotel room set designer for Supernatural. I know I'm only on season 2, but it's just occurring to me that there is a new, weird 70's pole divider with stuff on it (like Shlitz signs and cans!!!! Or naked lady silhouettes) each week. I am obsessed. It's the little things. ;)

OMG I was just commenting on the hotel decor to a friend yesterday lol!!
  • Options
    imagerachelmichelle1:

imageellcore:

"I seen you wif Keiffa Jenelle!!!"

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"