Maryland Babies

Sprinkle location rec

Any restaurants in the perry hall/Fullerton ( or close to it) recommendations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sprinkle location rec

• I know liberatores, red brick, and the Irish place on the corner of bel air and silver spring tired mommy brain all have private rooms, and good food!

Sorry on phone horrible punctuation
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Old Philadelphia inn and pizza johns have small rooms that are free as long as you order there food.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMereMM7:
    I know liberatores, red brick, and the Irish place on the corner of bel air and silver spring tired mommy brain all have private rooms, and good food! Sorry on phone horrible punctuation

Silver Spring Mining Company? 

• I think she means harp on belair road
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WOW!  That's helpful to know that OPI and Pizza John's are free if you're ordering food!  I've heard great things about Pizza John's, too!  Isn't there one restaurant on the east side that has a small playground for restless kids waiting for food?  Depending on when you're holding the sprinkle, maybe something for the other littles to do while you're gifting, etc could be a deciding factor...
  • I've never heard of the restaurant with the playground, but that sounds great! It has become pretty hit or miss taking DS to restaurants lately. Sometimes he is fine, others it is just miserable for us all and I swear im never going to do it again :
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"