6 Weeks Pregnant

Weird Stomach Upset, Anyone else?

Hi Ladies... I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to explain this properly but I'll try.  I've been waking up in the morning (few days a week) with a weird upset stomach.  The best way I can describe it is nervousness.  I'm clearly not nervous as I'm just waking up.  Not only does it make me not feel that great but it immediately wakes me up like there is no way I can continue to sleep.   Sometimes I have the same feeling after dinner and before bed.  I feel a little bit sick, and sometimes will start to burp a lot.  This is my second pregnancy (after a miscarriage at 7ish weeks) so I'm hopeful for any pregnancy signs but this just seems weird... hoping someone else might know what I'm talking about. 

Re: Weird Stomach Upset, Anyone else?

• Hello melmcdaniel07 I have it (the nervous feeling) in this pregnancy and my first pregnancy as well.  I also miscarried 3 times, but I never felt them in my miscarriages, only in my healthy ones.  So its a good sign.  I was told that my intestines are shifting and hormones are rising so its causing weird things to happen.  I hate the feeling but I'm embracing the symptom if is shows me hopeful signs too!
  • I have that too! This is my third pregnancy. The first 2 resulting in a miscarriage. I am 6 weeks today. I've found that what helps this is getting up and walking around. Also drink lots of water and eat a lot of fiber. (When I'm less gassy, I don't have the feeling as much) But I know what your talking about, and yes it is very hard to explain.

Hope this helps! Good luck with your pregnancy :)

• Loading the player...
  • Oh yeah - I know exactly what you are talking about.  Had it for a few days now.  
    TTC since October 22, 2012
    BFP January 11, 2013
    Kellan James Patrick was born September 28, 2013
  • Yes I have this same feeling!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love you ladies for this post!  I'm about 6.5 weeks along.  This is my 3rd pregnancy.  I had a D&E from a miscarriage in January and got pregnant right away.  I've been having this feeling too.  It's so weird.  I'm also experiencing morning sickness like I did with my daughter who is 16 months old now. I've been feeling so bloated and in addition to the morning sickness, I've been having that weird feeling in my stomach also, especially the past couple of days. So good to feel not alone!
  • I have been having the same feeling too. I also have had 3 miscarriages and have not had this feel yet so I am hopeful this is a good thing.
  • I had the same thing with my last pregnancy, not yet with this one. Just sort of....unsettled. Eating a little bit helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"