Colorado Babies
Options

Fort Collins Child Care

I know this is a bit premature as we are still TTC, but we both are in health care and work 12 hour shifts--I am also very type A and need to have a plan. Are there any facilities that stay open late? Any places you mamas love? Ones to avoid? Thanks in advance!

Re: Fort Collins Child Care

• Options
    Both of my little ones go to Teaching Tree and we absolutely LOVE it there! They are a non profit organization that provides childcare for newborns and up. Prices are reasonable and the care is fantastic. Couldn't be happier with them! Hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. so not sure if that works for you or not. They are located just north of Old Town next to the Aztlan community center. Here is the website: www.teaching-tree.org. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thank you for the info, I will certainly check it out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is premature for me as well, but I am due with our first in June and both DH and I work in education so we were/are completely freaked out about childcare. On a few friends' recommendations we looked into Little Bear Child Care and they seem fantastic. (We have even done some unexpected drop-ins to get a feel what it really seems like)  They are the recommended child care option for employees of PVHS and even give discounts if you are affiliated with PVHS. We are already on the waiting list to start in September. 
  • Options
    Thanks for this info!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"