Illinois Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendation in the city?

I'm looking for a new pediatrician for my daughter and would love some recommendations. Yelp doesn't have too much to go off of so I'm hoping someone here has someone they love that I can look into.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby #2
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pediatrician recommendation in the city?

• Options
    Anyone with info on this would help me out too! I am due in March, live in Streeterville and have a list that my doctor gave me. Yelp has so many conflicting reviews I don't know which practice to go to. The three that I have narrowed it down to are Sweetbabies.com, Streeterville Pediatrics and a practice on E. Huron St.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Acodea1-I posted this on my bmb and these were the recs the girls gave:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/70401728.aspx 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! Anything helps at this point!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To add to the recommendations, We use Town & Country Pediatrics in Lincoln Park but they have a couple of different locations. They are open 7 days a week (with Sat & Sun being mainly for sick visits I think?) and have been great! At first you rotate through the doctors but as soon as you find one that you like, you can schedule all of your appointments with them. We ended up really liking Dr. Drelicharz who was very supportive and not an alarmist when our LO wasn't gaining weight as quickly as they wanted (dropped from 50th percentile to 20th). They also base their practice off of AAP recommendations & are affiliated with Northwestern. Good luck with your search!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"