October 2012 Moms
Options

Photography Moms

Photography Moms

So, after reading the post about the photography board last week, and seeing that we have a few moms interested in photography, I think we should have our own (weekly?) post!

Let's all post a photo you've taken (can be of anything) and share some constructive criticism and compliments.

Who needs the photography board?? ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photography Moms

• Options
    Yay! I posted that last week so I will try to participate.
    Birthday

• Options

This was from a fall shoot I did last year. It's probably one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemeganole25:

Love this! It would be fun to do a photo challenge each week.

YesYes 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

This was from summer 2011 and one of my favorites!  We had a huge flower bed out front of our house.  It's no longer there because of the flood but hopefully this coming summer we are finally going to landscape the front yard!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Great idea! Question: what editing program do you use? (If any) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That would be awesome, I'm trying to learn how to use my camera and I could definitely use some words of wisdom!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemeganole25:

imagenycgirl88:

I use Lightroom. 

Is it 4? If so how do you like it?
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Options

image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">Elle- LOVE the photo! Just a thought tho... maybe if you try a shot like this again, have your subject face into the photo instead of out. It'll draw your eye into the photo more :)

Megan- LOVE the black and white! 

Ok... here's mine 

• Options

ooooo, this can be fun!

i took this a few weeks before cooper was born.  the boys were out in the yard planting popcorn seeds to make a popcorn tree....lol

• Options

imagenycgirl88:

i do most of my editing through iPhoto....they have great tools to play with exposure and saturation and such.  i also use photoshop but mainly for color tinting or adding/removing objects. 

• Options
    I love this. I have a good dslr, and I love to take and edit pictures, but I've never taken the time to really learn how to do it properly, so maybe I'll learn something from all you gals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sounds awesome! I got my entry-level DSLR about this time last year, a Canon Rebel T3. I just added a 50mm f/1.8 prime lense a couple months ago for "portrait" shots. Besides still working on getting composition, exposure, etc. right, I'm focusing on getting my photos tack sharp with my new prime lense. I just downloaded a trial version of PSE because I also want to focus a bit on post processing. I love photographing my family (of course!), but I also enjoy food photography since I love to cook and bake. I am most definitely a beginner so I apologize in advance if my critiques are way off.

Here's a recent shot of LO:

ellcore:

It's awesome that LO isn't centered in the shot, but it would have been nice if you had been further down at LOs level.

meganole25:

I love how your photo tells a story. I don't know if you could PS it out, but the blur on the lower right side catches my eye. I wouldn't crop that side since it would end up cropping that bulb a little too much. Great shot!

friday:

Great color and bokeh.

jessilynn:

I think it needs to be lightened a little bit. Or maybe the white balance adjusted? It seems a little cool. Great shot!

queenie:

I think your shot would look better without the vignette. Tells a story for sure...boys potentially up to no good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"