Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Problem pregnancy

Mrs. Claus isn't doing it for me anymore, so I've been seeing a few of the elves on the side.  Now one of them is knocked up with an elfling.  I'm worried that the missus will figure it out.  What should I do?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Daisypath Christmas tickers

Re: Problem pregnancy

• Options
    Dump her ugly ass and find a non-knocked up hot elf
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagefattesthotteststamos:
    Dump her ugly ass and find a non-knocked up hot elf

Yes

Great idea, thanks!  I'll look for a good one on my naughty list. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesantaclausiscoming:
    Mrs. Claus isn't doing it for me anymore, so I've been seeing a few of the elves on the side.  Now one of them is knocked up with an elfling.  I'm worried that the missus will figure it out.  What should I do?
    This actually would have worked better as Mrs. Claus coming in and asking the Dads what to do about her husband. Or at least been more accurate.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

imageLuckyDad:
    imagesantaclausiscoming:
    This actually would have worked better as Mrs. Claus coming in and asking the Dads what to do about her husband. Or at least been more accurate.

wut 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I hear Santa is looking for some playmates.  Would you like to try a naughty elf on for size ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"