Detroit Babies
Options

Macomb Daycare

Does anyone have any recommendations for daycare facilities in Macomb county? Requirements: Hours from 8am - 6pm, can be in-home, facility, etc... and accepts newborns 3 months+.  

Thanks in advance!! 

Re: Macomb Daycare

• Options
    Academy 4 Lil Angels ... Great programs and staff. Very happy there. 18 & Hayes
    BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    We love the daycare at the early childhood learning center (thru lanse cruese schools) in harrison Township.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Childtime in Shelby Township. Its great, I used to work there before i had my son. Great loving staff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Macomb county is pretty big. Is there a specific area that you're interested in?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I send my daughter to Small Wonders in Warren (12/Van ***). I've been very happy and she loves going there :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options

Thanks all. We're looking to stay in Chesterfield/Macomb township or as close to that area as we can. Also could look into in-home daycare if anyone had a rave recco.

• Options
    We have been very happy with Childtime on 24 Mile, just west of Romeo Plank.  They're open the hours you need them, accept newborns as young as 6 weeks, and the staff is great. :)  Best of luck with your search!!
    ~ Christina ~ Mom to Zenedra (4) and Baby Girl #2 (coming this May!) ~ Wife to Michael (9/6/03) ~ Working momma, loving momma, blessed momma! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"