Oklahoma Babies

Pediatrician Help (Tulsa)

Hey all- I am pulling my hair out trying to research Tulsa area pediatricians as we are new to the area and this will be my first child. I was hoping to find one in South Tulsa, but I am flexible. Can you recommend your pediatrician? 

(It would be a bonus if he/she has privileges over at St. Francis South too) 

Re: Pediatrician Help (Tulsa)

• Dr. Freed with South Tulsa Pediatrics. He's in a practice with 3 other doctors. It's located at 91st Memorial.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go too Dr.Ross as my OBGYN and he is also a Pediatrician. His office is in the bishops building at St. Francis South. Thats where I am having my baby! he is great and I love all of the nurses that work there. We didnt even have to think twice about it. He will continue to see me for anything after the baby and my little boy as well!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ours is the St John network, but I looove Dr Zetik and all the pediatricians at Pediatric and Adolesent Care (spelling wrong!) We are moving to S Tulsa / Jenks soon, but I'm going to keep using them for both kiddos because they are fabulous.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm needing a pediatrician also... close to 81 st and memorial 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr Linda Murphy at 61st and Yale--part of Saint Francis Hospital!

• imagepitterpatter129:
    Ours is the St John network, but I looove Dr Zetik and all the pediatricians at Pediatric and Adolesent Care (spelling wrong!) We are moving to S Tulsa / Jenks soon, but I'm going to keep using them for both kiddos because they are fabulous.

I am so glad to hear this about Dr. Zetik and the others at Pediatric and Adolescent Care. I've been looking into them and was hoping to get some good feedback from people who have been with them.  

• Dr. Patrick Daley St. John, have used him for over 12 years.
  • Dr. Sood at Birth and Beyond Pediatrics. Both Sood's are wonderful! They are at 101st and Yale.
  • We use Dr. Daley as well and Love him! He's fantastic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"