Cincinnati Babies
Options

daycare costs

How much is the average cost of daycare for an infant? I am freaking out, I have heard some high numbers.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: daycare costs

• Options
    I live just south of Dayton and we paid $187 per week for our daughter when she was in the infant room and that is on the low end of the places we looked.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I looked at centers in the Blue Ash, Milford, and Hyde Park areas and found everything from $180 - $325/week for full-time infant care. We paid $260/week with Charlie and that will be $270/week for baby girl.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we were planning on 250/week for infant care...we found a woman who does in-home daycare for 160/week so we are very lucky to get great care at an affordable price.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Would you mind sharing what part of town the in home sitter is located?  I am looking for a similar solution and am in the Blue Ash area.

Thanks!

• Options
    imageHStafford:

Would you mind sharing what part of town the in home sitter is located?  I am looking for a similar solution and am in the Blue Ash area.

Loveland

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I pay $140/week for an in-home sitter. If we had put him in the center where my daughter is, it would have been about $220 a week. Couldn't swing it. He'll move to that center once she's in kindergarten next year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"