August 2013 Moms
Options

Told my mom

I let the cat out of the bag even though I was trying to wait until sometime in January.

I was taking out the kitchen garbage while my mom was making breakfast and the bag of garbage exploded with dirty cat litter everywhere (because DH  apparently thought it was good idea to consolidate bags?!) . I really freaked out, and told my mom in the midst that the reason I shouldn't clean the litter was because I was pregnant.She half congratulated me half commiserated at the mess. I cleaned it up anyway and washed my hands like no other. Now that it's sunk in she's happy, and a little extra happy the baby and she will share a birth month.

(In case you were wondering why my mother wouldn't clean it up is that she's asthmatic, and the dust and ammonia make her wheeze really bad.)

imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Told my mom

• Options
    :-) I don't know how I'm going to keep mum with my mom. (btw: our kids are the same age - mine turned two 10 days ago)
  • Options
    I'm so scared to call my mom and sister. Keeping a secret this big is sooo hard. Esp. since I know they'll both be bouncing off the walls as I am. And I have until Jan 1st to hold it in. Gah! I can see myself blurting it out to them as we walk up to them at the airport.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesonrisa:
    : I don't know how I'm going to keep mum with my mom. btw: our kids are the same age mine turned two 10 days ago
    sonrisa, aren't you on the november 2010 board too or am I crazy? And happy belated to your little one!
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yes :-) I haven't been around lately since my home board over on the nest defected. I mostly remember people by avatar and sigs and so many of those have changed.  How are you?
  • Options
    Hey! This is like a Nov. reunion : Sonrisa didnt you have an ostrich for yr avatar? Thought I remembered it. The only trouble with bumping on a phone is that there are no siggies or avatars!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"