Success after IF
Options

Side effects with Femara

If you have taken femara did you become extra moody? I feel like everything is getting on my nerves and I can not tell if it is PMS or the meds. Lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Side effects with Femara

• Options
    When I was on Femara, I noticed that I got quite moody from time to time. Since my PCOS kept the normal female hormones from affecting me most of my life, I was finally able to understand why the rest of the women I knew were crazy once a month (I used to side with the men in complete puzzlement until the Femara evened me out). If you had some fairly normal cycling of your own, or have a decent amount of female hormones normally, you have to remember that the Femara is balancing out and adding to that.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I actually didn't have any side effects with femara.  Unlike Clomid, which gave me terrible hot flashes and made me broke out.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenny952:
    I actually didn't have any side effects with femara. nbsp;Unlike Clomid, which gave me terrible hot flashes and made me broke out. nbsp;

I also had horrible side effects with Clomid. So far just the moodiness with Femara. I just bit MHs head off for hugging me. Ugh I want to be nice again. Ha!
  • Options
    imageJenny952:
    I actually didn't have any side effects with femara. nbsp;Unlike Clomid, which gave me terrible hot flashes and made me broke out. nbsp;

This. I was emotional but think that was more 24 7 due to IF and mc than related to femara. Nothing like the clomid crazies.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I didn't have any side effects from Femara.
  • Options
    Sorry you are feeling out of sorts on Femara, I have not taken this med but will for an upcoming IUI, I know with my last FET lupron made me feel like this but I do think, like a pp said, it's sometimes hard to know if it's IF that makes you feel moody or the meds.  Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJenny952:

Me too!
  • Options
    I did not have the crazy moodiness like I had with clomid, instead I got headaches while on Femara.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Zero side effects from Femara. Now.... Follistim on the other hand .... :
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"