April 2013 Moms
Options

I had to..

I know there are a lot of women on here who are anti-pink/girly stuff, but not me.  I'm obsessed with pink (my first screen name in middle school involved the words "pink princess", not much has changed...) and animal prints.  I saw this on Zulily today, and I HAD to do it:

https://www.zulily.com/p/hot-pink-black-zebra-diaper-cover-set-28189-2527032.html?pos=0&e=1&

If my daughter grows up and hates the color pink later, that's fine, but while I'm dressing her, it's all about pink. Big Smile

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15

Re: I had to..

• Options
    Is that a tube top?
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options

imagemypalbabs:
    Is that a tube top?

The top is my least favorite part of it... She'll likely end up in a onesie with the diaper cover over it. Smile

BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDarlingNIkki1028:

imagemypalbabs:
    Is that a tube top?

The top is my least favorite part of it... She'll likely end up in a onesie with the diaper cover over it. Smile

Okay, good.  Because a fully-grown drag queen could come shooting out of my partner's hoo-hah and I still wouldn't dress her in a tube top.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    imageNandaB:
    imagemypalbabs:
    imageDarlingNIkki1028:

imagemypalbabs:
    Is that a tube top?

Okay, good.  Because a fully-grown drag queen could come shooting out of my partner's hoo-hah and I still wouldn't dress her in a tube top.

Hahahahahahahahaha. But what if she CHOOSES a tube top?!!??

No drag queen worth her salt would choose that tube top.

• Options

I've got it!

Nikki, I see with both like dogs, you and I.  I suggest using the tube top part thus:

• Options
    imagemypalbabs:

I've got it!

Nikki, I see with both like dogs, you and I.  I suggest using the tube top part thus:

HAH, pretty sure they'd eat it first. Big Smile

BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options

I'm with you, my daughter will always be dressed in pink/frilly/girly clothes!!!

• Options
    As I figured, it was in the set I didn't even bother to open, because I knew I wouldn't care for anything. :D
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options
    Me too!  Me too!
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It won't let me see because I'm not signed up for zulily. Booo.
  • Options
    imagemypalbabs:
    imageDarlingNIkki1028:

imagemypalbabs:
    Is that a tube top?

Awesome!!! This might have made a pregnant woman gigglepiss!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP#2 May 29/12 EDD Feb 3/13 M/C June 9/12 @ 6 weeks BFP#3 August 12/12 (It rained all day and then at dinner we saw a rainbow... and had a BFP just before bed!) EDD April 21/12
  • Options
    imagemypalbabs:
    imageDarlingNIkki1028:

imagemypalbabs:
    Is that a tube top?

Laughing out loud for reals. 

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"